2.22.2013

Happy



I felt so happy today. Not because my laundry bin is empty (it's not) or because my house is clean (it isn't).... Not even because it's Friday, even though that definitely helped! Today was just one of those days that I felt the magnitude of the blessing of SIMPLY being ALIVE &  HEALTHY. I'm so busy & life can be relentlessly demanding (at times). Sometimes it's hard & sometimes I get tired. Then I remember how amazing it is that my body is strong enough & healthy enough to do all that I ask it to do each day. What a blessing that I CAN work & pursue an education. I'm strong enough & healthy enough to build a life.

I CAN go to school & work, & pick my children up from school, cook dinner, pack lunches, sort backpack's, soothe hurts, teach & discipline my children, read to them, clean the house, exercise & run, give hugs, bathe & cuddle my Little's, love & be loved EVERYDAY.






I GET to do all of these awesome things. These things that often seem mundane & sometimes even feel heavy are TRULY SUCH A BLESSING TO ME. Total perspective shift. A much needed one. If only I could maintain that perspective more often. I know that I can't maintain that perspective without the Holy Spirit & My heavenly Father's constant reminders.
 
Today was a good day because He tapped me on the shoulder & said, "Hey Jess, YOU ARE SO BLESSED."
 
 this is a beautiful video about Motherhood.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment